It is possible to provide students access to a calculator they can use while taking D2L quizzes in Respondus LockDown Browser. In order to provide students access to a calculator in the LockDown Browser, you follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Quizzes area of D2L.
- Navigate to the “LockDown Browser” area (one of the links above the list of quizzes).
- All quizzes will be listed. Use the arrow icon to the left of a quiz’s name to release a dropdown menu.
- Choose Modify Settings. From here you can enable the requirement for LockDown Browser by choosing “Require Respondus LockDown Browser for this exam.”
- When you enable the requirement for LockDown Browser, that will release additional options.
- Choose Advanced Settings to even more options.
- From here you can enable the ability to use a calculator by choosing “Enable Calculator on the toolbar.” You will have two calculator options: “Standard” and “Scientific.”