If you want students to access D2L quiz answers and feedback, you will first want to modify the submission view(s) associated with the quiz. You can find instructions for modifying quiz settings, including submission views, here.
The “Display Questions and Answers after Students have Completed a Quiz” section (at the bottom of the page) will be the most helpful.
Once you have modified the default submission view or added a custom submission view, you will want to provide students with these instructions for accessing quiz feedback and or answers:
Accessing Quiz Answers and Feedback
- Choose Quizzes from the navigation bar.
- Click on the name of the quiz for which you would like to see question answers and feedback.
- At the top of the screen you will see “Summary – [Name of Quiz].” Click on the small arrow to the right of this header.
- Select Submissions from the drop down menu.
- Select Attempt 1.
- You will be able to review your answers to the questions, and can see your instructor’s feedback for each question by clicking View Feedback.