First, you’ll need to change your view settings in the Discussions area. Here’s how you do it:
- Go to the Discussions area in your course site.
- Click the Settings link on the top-right side of the page. There’s a little gear icon next to it. This will open your settings options for the Discussion area.
- Change your view setting in the Default View section from Reading View to Grid View.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Now when you click on a discussion topic, all of the posts and replies within it will be displayed in a way that is similar to how emails are organized in your inbox. Here’s how you print them:
- Select the boxes next to the discussion posts you want to print. If you select the top-most box, it will select all of the boxes on the list.
- Click the Print link above the list. There’s a small printer icon beside it.
Please note that there’s also a Mark All Read link at the top of the list with a crossed-out glasses icon next to it. If you’re reading all of the discussion’s posts and replies as a print document, you’ll want to click this link so that they’re marked as read in the system.