To replace a file in a D2L course site, first ensure the document names are the same. (They must be exact.)
Then, follow these steps:
- Click Edit Course on the course navigation bar.
- Click Manage Files.
- Click the Upload icon above the list of files.
- Select Upload from the pop-up window, then select the replacement file from your computer’s files.
- Click Save. A “Confirm File Replace” window will appear.
- Select the file you would like to replace using the select box.
- Click Overwrite.
The file will be replaced throughout the course; there is no need to relink the document.