Here are the steps you’ll need to take to restore an archived rubric in D2L:
- Go to the Rubrics tool, i.e., click Edit Course in the navigation bar, then click Rubrics.
- Click the Show Search Options link, which appears above the list of rubrics to the right of the search text box. A list of search options will appear.
- Select the Archived checkbox in the Rubric Statuses section at the bottom of the list. The default options, Draft and Published, will already be selected; deselect these options if you want to display only archived rubrics in the search results.
- Click the magnifying glass icon to the right of the empty Search For field; it’s directly to the left of the Show Search Options link. All archived rubrics will be displayed.
- Click the dropdown arrow to the right of the rubric you want to restore, then select Set Status from the menu’s options. A list of status options will open.
- Select Published or Draft, depending on your preference. The rubric’s status will be changed.
Note that if you searched for only archived rubrics in step 3, the rubric will seem to have disappeared completely in step 6. In this case, click the Clear Search link below the list of search options to display all of your rubrics in one list.