If you enable Originality Checking (Turnitin) after students have submitted files to the Submission folder, you will need to manually submit files for checking. This is the case even if you choose “Automatic originality checking on all submissions” during setup. These are instructions for manually submitting files for checking:
- Navigate to the Submissions area of your course.
- Locate the Submission folder in the list.
- Click on the name of the Submission folder to open a list of student submissions.
- Locate the files you would like to submit for Originality Checking.
- Choose the “Submit file for originality checking” icon:
- It will take some time to process, and when the Originality Checking process is complete, the “Submit file for originality checking” icon will be replaced with a “View originality report for_____ ” icon: