No – you cannot copy a D2L quiz submission view, but there are a couple of ways you might approach building multiple quizzes that all contain the same submission view settings.
The first option is to build a quiz that contains the correct submission view settings, and then copy that quiz in order to make any subsequent quizzes with the same submission view settings. When you copy a quiz in D2L, almost everything about that quiz is included (e.g., questions, date restrictions, time restrictions, etc.). For this reason, you may want to build a bare quiz that only contains your required submissions view settings, and copy that bare quiz.
Copying a Quiz in D2L
- Navigate to the Quizzes area of your course.
- Click the More Actions drop down menu.
- Choose Copy.
- Select the quiz you would like to copy from the Quiz to Copy drop down menu.
- Provide a name for the copied quiz in the New Quiz Name field.
- If you would like to make the copied quiz immediately available, select Active from the Quiz Status drop down menu.
NOTE: This is not recommended as you likely want to change questions, due dates, and other settings before making the quiz active.
- Select Edit Quiz after copy completes if you would like to immediately edit your copied quiz.
- Hit Save at the bottom of the page.
Repeat these steps until you have built all of the required quizzes.
If you have already build all of your quizzes, then option 1 won’t work for you. You can, however, use browser tab task batching in order to speed the process of adding submission views and editing submission view settings on each of the quizzes. Browser tab task batching is explained here: http://www.iddblog.org/?p=2405. (You might even use browser tab task batching in conjunction with 0ption 1.)